donderdag 18 september 2014

MD #228 Karaoke

Hi everyone!! It's time for a new challenge on the Meljen's Designsteam and Challengeblog!! This week it's Karaoke time! You've got to pick a song and use this as a inspiration for your card.
I've picked "Happy" from Pharrell Williams, eventhough I've heard it a 1000 times I still like it and it makes me happy to listen to it.
For my card I've used "Sunny Day Flower" because a sunflower always makes me happy to see. I love the bright yellow of them!
You can now enter the challenges with any image you like but when you use an image of Meljen's Designs you'll get an extra entry and the chance of winning 2 images of your choice.
Looking forward to your projects for this week!
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails