donderdag 4 september 2014

CK #53 Tic Tac Toe

Welcome everyone to a new challenge on the Creative Knockoutsblog!! We've got a Tic Tac Toe board for you this time. Use any line diagonal or vertical to create your project.
Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments and I've used "Bundle of Hearts" on my card. It's an image I already had but still like very much.

For my card I've used the left row from top to bottom.
STAMP(DIGI OR RUBBER)
EMBOSSING
DIE CUTS/PUNCHES
DISTRESSING
SENTIMENT
SHAPED CARD
FLOWERS
METAL EMBELLISHMENT
RIBBON/TWINE

I hope you'll join us this week with your lovely creations!!
Photobucket

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a sweet card! I adore the image as well as your layout & the flowers you used!!!
    DT Sis Jackie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such an adorable card Celine! Great job with the TIC TAC TOE board!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails