donderdag 24 oktober 2013

Meljen's Designs #183 Fa-BOO-Lous

Welcome to a new challenge on Meljen's Designs!! This week "Fa-BOO-Lous": create a spooktaculair Halloween project, you can make anything what you want but no card.
This was my chance to make the Haunted Mansion from the Maple Manor kit from SVG Cuts. Since I saw that house I wanted to make it. It was a lot of work but I so love the result!!
I've resized a couple of images of Meljen's Designs (Bibble Bubble Cauldron, Cat O Lantern, Little Top Hat Cat and Pumpkin Pile) so they would fit in the house.
You can lift the toproof, and the back had has a flap, so you can put a light in it.
It measures about 30 cm in widht, 35 cm in height and it's about 22 cm deep.
To finish it off, I've put some fake cobweb on the house to give it a more creepier look.
Don't forget if you join us this week to use an image of Meljen's Designs or else you won't be in the drawing!!
Looking forward to your wonderful projects!!








Photobucket

1 opmerking:

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails