dinsdag 10 december 2013

DT-day at Meljen's Designs

Hello everyone!
Today I'd like to share some Christmas-inspiration with you.
I made this Christmas decoration, a Christmas ball with a cute snowman inside. Really easy to make and it doesn't take a lot of your time to make. So perfect for a last minute present maybe :)
I've used this plastic ball which has two halves, so you can open it up to put something in it.
I've  printed the Marshmallow Snowman in a size that would fit in the ball and then coloured up this digi with my Prisma Colors. Then I fuzzycutted this cute Marshmallow Snowman.
With my gluegun I've put some glue around the bottom of the image so it could stand up and glued it in one half of the ball.
The ball was then decorated inside with some little snowballs and glitterthreads. I've put the two halves together, tied a ribbon on it and glued a glitter rose on the bow.
So this is my inspirationpost for you and I hope I gave you an idea to make that last minute selfmade gifts!


Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

Photobucket

1 opmerking:

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails