woensdag 27 november 2013

Keep Calm & Craft

This wonderful image was especially made for the first birthday of The Stamping Chef!! When you're a member of the Facebookgroup, you could request this image the first week for free to play with and then you've got to show what you've made with it.
I've already coloured this image up really quick but didn't know then what to do with it. First I wanted to put it in a picture frame but somebody else already had that idea, so I had to think of something else.
I've decided to stick it on a journal I've got from a friend. I use this journal to write up ideas or draw little things which I want to make out of clay. Gives the boring cover of this journal something extra :)

Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails