vrijdag 20 september 2013

DT-day at Meljen's Designs

Hi everyone!
Today I wanted to show you this card I made for friends of mine who are expecting a baby-girl. I made this card to congratulate them with this wonderful news!
Ofcourse the card had to be pink so first I've searched my paperstash for pink papers. Then I went looking for the image I've wanted to use of Meljen's Designs. I found this adorable image called "Little Laundry Line" and thought this was perfect for the card I had in mind.

Instead of using the whole image I've cut out the little clothes and replaced the drawn line with a real piece of string as the laundry line. I've shaped the string the same way as the drawn line and then I've used heartshaped brads for the corners of the laundry line. Underneath the little clothes I've put some foamtape so it looks like they're really hanging on the laundry line.
Hope I gave you some inspiration and please do show us what you've made on our fabulous Facebookgroup!! You can find us at the Meljen's Designs Club on Facebook.

Until next time and happy crafting!!

Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een geweldig mooie roze kaart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jeetje, wat een schattige kaart! Zeker goed voor inspiratie. Heb je mijn geboortekaartje gezien?
    Groeten Floor

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails