woensdag 20 maart 2013

DT day Meljen's Designs


This month's  DT theme at Meljen's Designs is "inspiration" and with my project I'm hoping to give you some inspiration!
I'm so ready for spring but here in the Netherlands the weather is still really cold, wet and boring. And what's worse, they're expecting more cold weather and snow, yuck!!!
So I decided I wanted some spring in my house to brighten up the day a bit.
I've found this wooden photoframe and decided it was perfect for what
I had in mind :)
The frame is painted with a beige paint and the image is coloured with Derwent pencils.
I've used Little Birds Song which immediately gives me a springfeeling.
I've coloured the image of the bird and one leave twice so I could give the image more depth.
I've added some spring elements like the little eggs, flowers and branches. To make it complete I've added the word spring and some butterflies.
I hope you like this project and I hope it gives you the inspiration to get some spring for yourself in your home!!!


Deze maand op het Meljen's Designs Team and Challengeblog is het thema voor ons DT "Inspiratie". Ik hoop jullie met dit kleine project wat inspiratie te geven om iets leuks te maken voor in je huis en zo de lente alvast binnen te halen.
Ik heb een fotoframe gepimpt met allemaal leuke lente-achtige dingetjes. De afbeelding "Little Bird's Song" heb ik gekleurd met Derwent. De vogel en het blaadje zijn twee keer gekleurd om zo wat meer diepte aan de afbeelding te geven (door er foamblokjes tussen te doen).
Hoop dat jullie ook gelijk inspiratie hebben gekregen om de lente in huis te halen met een leuke creatie!!


Photobucket

1 opmerking:

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails