vrijdag 16 november 2012

New Release Meljen's Design

Did you figure out Melissa's sneak peek on Facebook? If you guessed "Fairy", you'd be correct! Take a look at the sweet Autumn Fairy! Melissa added another yummy Autumn Cupcake to the collection and how about that Stitched Little Owl!
The holiday season always brings around some baking and/or gifts in a jar. Melissa created this super sweet Country Jam Jar that comes with 2 extra phrases. You can even remove the sentiment altogether, if you'd like.
I've used Stitched Little Owl to make a card and I just love this owl! I found these papers in my stash and I think they've got the perfect colours to use with this sweet owl. These were one of the first papers I've ever bought and I saw they're from 2006 hahahaha. I've never used them because I even forgot I had them :)

Photobucket

1 opmerking:

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails