dinsdag 20 november 2012

DT-day Meljen's Design


It's my turn today, together with Ruza, for this month's DT Day theme on the Meljen's Designteam and Challengeblog: Thankful!

I don't know where to begin to tell what I'm thankful for, but I'll try. I feel truly blessed with all good things that surround me.
My husband, my best friend for already 20 years, and a big support for me with all of my crafty things going on! I love him and our son to the moon and back.
My son, Michael, he's such a sweet and loving boy!
My scrapping friends from which some turned out the my best friends. I love them so much!
My parents who are still in good health and do all the things they want to do, just for fun!
This DT: one of my biggest wishes was to be on the DT of this team and this year I made it and I love it!! The girls and Melissa are sooooooo incredibly sweet, so I'm really happy to work with them!
The list goes on and on ......LOL.
In short: I'm thankful for every day I get to spend on this planet and really enjoy everything in my life from the big things to the really small things!

So, this is the card I made for this theme:
I've used Scarecrow Mouse and the Grateful Word Art sentiment.

And lastly I'm thankful for you!!!! The followers/readers of my blog!!!

Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails