vrijdag 13 maart 2015

DT day at Meljen's Designs!

Hi everone!
Because this DT is going to stop by the end of the month I've decided to take a trip down memory lane. I thought it is only fitting to show my all time favourite projects I've made with the stamps of Meljen's Designs.
I've been part of this wonderful team for 2 and a half years and I loved everye minute of it. I'm sure going to miss my wonderful DT girlies, Melissa and her fabulous stamps and all the fun I had here.
I've picked 5 things, and I"m showing these not in any particular order. I just like these the most :)

The mouse and wordart which I asked for :)
 My haunted house, made with a kit from SVG Cuts and for the finishing touch some digi's  that fitted into the house.
 My polymerclay Steampunk cupcake
 A painting with the cute Stuffed Reindeer image
 And last but nog least, this Victorian Goth girl. She was inspired by one of my Steampunk costumes, so it was a big honour that Melissa used me as an inspiration for a stamp :)
I hope you liked to see my favourite projects of the past 2 and a half years. Although I won't be designing anymore for Meljen's Designs, I will be using her images because she'll always be one of my favourite stampcompanies.
Hope to see you in the future and wishing you all the best!
Melissa, thank you for working with you, as I said before I loved every minute of it!!! We'll keep in touch!
Keep on crafting everyone!
Hugs!
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails