vrijdag 4 juli 2014

DT day at Meljen's Designs!

Happy 4th of July everyone who celebrates this special day!!
I'm from The Netherlands so we don't celebrate this day but still I wanted to make something for this special occasion.
I made a gift tag with "Patriotic Bear COLOR". In the shop of Meljen's Designs you can also find alot of other patriotic themed images.

This is a already pre-coloured image so really handy when time is short. I've printed this image a couple of times and then fuzzy cutted it, so it has more dimension.
The stars on the card are made with a mould I've got, I think it's from Martha Stewart. I've painted the stars gold so they fitted well in my patriotic theme.

Wishing you all a wonderful day and enjoy the time spend with your family and loved ones!!
Untill next time!
Hugs!
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails