vrijdag 11 april 2014

DT-day at Meljen's Designs

It's something I made last year but still like really much, because it shows how versatile Meljen's Designs images are. They're not only perfect for cards or scrapbooking but you can also make the cutest home-decorations with it.
I made this frame with the image "Little Bird's Song" and it gives me a happy feeling cause it says "It's springtime" all over :)



I've decorated the frame with some straw and little eggs, put some flowers on it, and ready! A selfmade home decoration.
I hope this gives you the inspiration to make a lovely home decoration for your own home! So hop on over to the digital shop of Meljen's Designs and I'm sure you'll find an image you can use to make your own home decoration :)
Until next time!!
Hugs!
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails