donderdag 11 december 2014

MD #240 It's a Wrap!

Welcome to the last challenge for this year on the Meljen's Designsteam and Challengeblog! After this challenge all the Meljen's Girls are going to enjoy the holidays for a couple of weeks. The new challenge will start in the new year on january first!
I really like this last challenge of the year, you've got to use wrappingpaper on your project. I found a little piece of birthday wrapping paper and used this. I picked "Gift Boxes" from the digital shop of Meljen's Designs for my card and coloured them up with my Prisma's to match the wrappingpaper.
Don't forget when you use an image of Meljen's Designs you'll get 2 entries to win one of the prizes. 
I hope you'll join us in the last challenge of the year and I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails