vrijdag 7 november 2014

DT day at Meljen's Designs

Good day to everyone!!
Today it's my turn to show you something you can do with the lovely images of Meljen's Designs!
My eye caught a piece of shrinking foil this week and I immediately thougt of a keychain. I've used an image I already had printed out and started with my idea. For my idea I've used "Hot Air Balloon".
I put the piece of shrinking foil on the image and traced it with a black marker, then coloured up the image. You don't have to get too much in detail because of the shrinking. The stamp and compass are made with 2 stamps.
 I've used a die to give my image shape, punched a hole in it it with my crop-a-dile, and then shrunk it with the help of my heattool.
I've added a chain with different beads and ready is your own personal keychain!!
There are so many images you can use, so I,m sure there's one for you in the digital shop of Meljen's Designs. Don't forget to show us what you made, in the Meljen's Designs Club on Facebook!!




Until next time! Hugs!
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails