woensdag 30 april 2014

Sketchabilities #114

Today it's time for a new fun sketch made by Karan Gerber at Sketchabilities.
I completely went out of my comfortzone with the colours I've used. I thought it was fun to use the colours of the bucket but it was harder then I thought :)
Don't forget to check out the other layouts made by the DT and ofcourse link up your creation with this wonderful sketch at Sketchabilities.
This was also my last sketch as a DT member for Sketchabilities. I really had so much fun designing for you and maybe in the future I get the chance again to be a part of this wonderful team. So again, Thanks Karan for having me!!


Photobucket

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh Céline wat een leuke foto en zo mooi gescrapt! Leuk die katten die overal inkruipen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails